Friday, January 15, 2010

Sori for letting my parents worried bout me

I feel so regret that i complained bout my work prob to my mum after i get a call from the client. Yesterday, when i was having my dinner and enjoy my peace of mind after work, my client called again after working hour, this savage woman was making lots annoying voice and she was scolding you for ridiculous reason, i think i was having mental suffering for the whole week. I made a call to my mum and i was cried unexpectedly, i think i had terrify my mum. After i hang up my call, my dad called me! My dad never call me or my other sisters as well, my mum is the messenger, this is the first time! I think i reali make them so worried bout me, i feel so regret and i shdnt spread my unhappy feelings to the people who love me and care of me, im sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment