Sunday, January 10, 2010

i m threaten by a fear lady

I thought stressful working life wont come to me so fast, a fear lady step into my life without any signal makes me so frustrated and unstable. After i worked there for 3 months, my boss started let me handle a bungalow project. At first, i thought bungalow wont be a very difficult task for me, but im wrong. This is not as same as project that i did in university, i nid to settle every minor minor task by myself, as an junior LA, i feel that im seriously lack of experiences, if i keep asking boss bout small small prob, i jz felt that im very stupid and troublesome person, much less im creating problem oso. oh god, im so worried bout this,i been scolded by client for several times ard, when the queations threw out by client, i jz felt unprepared for an eventuality. BUT, it's no way by keep complaining bout how pity that i scolded by client, i mz improve myself so that i can do it better next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment