Monday, January 25, 2010

Date with stars!!!



I tot im gonna spend my sat alone in kl and eating my maggie, net surfing...... suddenly get a good news from my bf tat he got tickets for my astro musical awards in genting, act there is no very exciting feeling, all the stars are jz human being for me, but when i came to the musical event, all the fans and supporters for different singers screamed for their own idol, the ambiance over ther get everyone high and exciting, everyone was squeezing and pushing jz to shake hand and capture their idol. When the festival started, we were getting high with the music and the dancers, a few frens of my bf and i yelled for the name of the singers that they supported oso. Actually im not so sure which singer tat i support, i think i jz scream for no reason, i think this is a very good way to release stress, haha, at least u are not screaming alone like a crazy man,this is a unforgettable experience, at least seeing handsome guys and pretty gals is a very enjoyable thing oso :)

No comments:

Post a Comment