Monday, June 1, 2009

step out from the room, you can find something new


wake up early in the morning...i saw a message, bring my mood very down, i hope i can find a peaceful place can let me think, mayb can find something new outside and cheer up my mood. I think bout the church that i search in internet yesterday, i think this is the place that i wan 2 go. 2nd day in sg, i start walk out from the small room, try 2 reach the church that i saw in internet. The whole journey is quite smooth, so surprise that i x confuse with the direction. When i saw the big signboard with "city harvest church", i alighted from the bus, jz a walking distance from bus stop 2 the place. I wan 2 try my luck, coz today is tuesday, probably they x gonna let me in, after i ask the guard at the entrance, he said the church is only open on sat n sun. I x upset that i cant get in, bcoz the whole journey from my house 2 the church, it did cheer me up when i observe ppl surrounding.
When i bc 2 the train, i found something new. I saw there are many small light bulb at every station shows on the mrt line map inside the train. After i observe a while, i found that the light bulb is on for all the stations the we heading to, and the light bulb will clipping for the next station. I think singaporean is clever... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment