Monday, June 29, 2009

auntie ....dun ask me...i dun know.......

yesterday evening...my dad suddenly yelled from down stair, he said: ah ting, somebody looking for u...huh?! most of my fren not in segamat ard wor...who will look for me? i walked down from stair, then saw the auntie...oh! this auntie again...this auntie hv a story 1...everytime her daughter entered a higher school, she sure looked for me and ask me about this and that, wat shud prepare lar....how 2 apply for matric school la...wat course better la...huh?! im not lecturer or wat ler, i can gv some opinion la, although im undergraduted la, doesnt mean i know everyhing ba...this time lagi hebat! she said: manting ar, ur bf studied in machanical engineering hor...wat this course learn about har?....wau! she knows my bf studied in this course wor, so geng, she got good antenna le, haha.....i jz gv her some opinion, coz i dunno bout this course detailly, is something bout engine, car engin, machine...something like that la,i think her daughter shud grow up ard la, she shud ask university admin department ma, not everytime call her mum said very scare and ask her mum go house by house and ask this and that, her mum very xing ku oso la... dunno what's next, mayb next time she gonna ask me what kind of guy better...haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment