Sunday, September 6, 2009

had a bad day


2day din really go smooth, but i try 2 make myself in good mood condition and try 2 think that: hey, is not that bad.....
YA....is really not that bad....after spend these few days with my bf, 2day i hv 2 go bc 2 kl again. Sometimes i plan because i wan thing go in smooth way, but 2day is totally go in the opposite way. I bought bus ticket to kl on the first day that i reached jb so that i no nid 2 come bus station earlier on sunday 2 make sure bus ticket is not sold out. But, when i went to counter to confirm with the number of platform, she told me that the ticket is yesterday ticket. I remember i face expression when i heard that, i was opened my mouth widely. I cant blamed the guy who sold me the ticket, because i din check the date 2, i was careless too. Luckily, the ticket is still available on the same time.

On the journey bc to kl, i thought everything is okie d, i was sat on the first seat on the bus. The driver is a bit impatient with the car which blocked his way. The passenger tried to use his hp to took photo of the bus and bus's number. His action made the bus driver more angry and he tried to throw bottle on the car in front. OMG.... Luckily the car in front speed up and run away.

After i reached puduraya, i walked from puduraya to LRT station. On the way, a few taxi drivers started come over and try 2 hunt their passenger. I can hear their word: TAXI....TAXI....TAXI.....Suddenly, an indian taxi driver asked me: TAXI? i said : NO....after that ...taxi driver: xxxxxxx.........Cant imagine that i disturbed(language) by the taxi driver when he cant get my business....
Is this the real image of Malaysia???
I have a BAD DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment