Wednesday, September 2, 2009

bc SERDANG again

2day plan 2 bc serdang to take my studio convo photo, cant wait 2 see my studio photo...this is the first time i took studio photo with all my family, except my sister, so pity she is not in the photo, finally get the photo,luckily the effect of the photo is nice, same vf chee yang photo, but i start wondering how come i pay rm5 for touch up the photo but the effect is same vf chee yang's photo without touch up 1.....feel like i cheat by them, haiz....
long time din hv this feeling anymore, v feel so satisfied with lunch in serdang, cant find taste of homecook in sunway,i ATE A LOT! i stil can fill my stomach with ais kacang after i hv my serdang nasi lemak, ivan eat til hv tummy extrude out ard...haha...suddenly feel i miss and love serdang! BUT....after enjoy the happe meal, i start feel guilty...haha....ivan and i + chee yang(but not for keep fit) went jogging at park nearby at sunway ther....try to throw away the lemak...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment