Friday, August 21, 2009

runaway from guys' world!

2day i hv a great dinner, bcoz i can runaway from guys' world and hang out with my girls' friends with girls' topics!!! I feel so beh tahan with guys' topic recently, bcoz of this maya course majority are guys and i always hang out with guys, sometimes i am the only girl among 5 guys! Last fews days i fren come find me, when she knew that i had my dinner with 5 guys, my fren said: whoa, mandy, u very geng ler! haiz....u know what are the topics among guys?? 1. Women, expecially sexy women with short skirt! this can make them feel excited! 2. Games, imagine they talked about games almost every dinner time! and etc ....etc......THIS IS MAN! They said that discussing bout girl will help them in doing human modeling, will it be?? i dun know, they even said play game can also help them in character design, maybe.......when guys started dicussing bout this 2 topics, 2 girls will jz sit ther, she looked at me, i'm looked at her. My roommate and i started feel bored with this kind of life....I need 2 runaway from this, even for jz one day, i think i will feel better 2molo......thank you my girl friends! Sory my "boy" friends!

1 comment:

  1. U very strong dy cos u dy tahan for 2monthes...haha...Don worry...will end soon...^.^

    ReplyDelete